Lab.gruppen and Lake have announced the latest release of their Lake Controller software, which features a number of key developments aimed at both live sound and large-scale fixed install applications.
Across both Lab.gruppen’s PLM (Powered Loudspeaker Management) Series and Lake LM (Loudspeaker Management) Series, v6.2 will see full implemented Lake Controller integration with AFMG’s FIRmaker, as well as a range of other benefits. These include:
• New functionality for the FIR-module for PLM making it ready for the soon to come new Lake LoadLibrary speaker presets utilizing FIR Filters
• Global Status Indication that (in the shape of a traffic light) will alert about preset issues in the system, independent of what view is currently open
• More intuitive direction to output routing when doing Module recall
• Designer Mode available on Secondary Controller independently of what the setting is on the Primary Controller.
• Added LoadLibrary presets
• Various bug fixes.
Martin Anderson, Product Manager for Lab.gruppen and Lake, said: “We strongly recommend that all PLM Series and Lake LM Series users update their Lake Controller software immediately. Not only will this new version solve some minor issues, it will also offer a greater level of integration with FIRmaker, a technology that optimizes line array performance by precisely calculated FIR filters.”
To download Lake Controller Version 6.2, click the download link HERE