Tour-honed amplifier design philosophies distilled and refined for demanding install
C Series represents the solid foundation of install-dedicated amplification design from Lab.gruppen. Our hallmark, tour-honed design philosophies have been distilled and refined with innovative feature sets that are tailor-made for the specific 24/7 demands of the modern fixed installation AV market. The ultra flexible C Series of four-channel and eight-channel amplifiers couple a space saving power-to-size ratio and high channel density to superb sound quality, continuous reliability, and a comprehensive six-year warranty. C Series amplifiers can be specified with full confidence in any type and size of sound installation.
All models include facilities for the individual adjustment of maximum voltage peak output and gain per channel, as well as bridge-mode operation selectable per channel pair. Advanced NomadLink® networking with remote monitoring and control facilities comes as standard (requires optional extra NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge and Device Control software).
- Tailored to installation applications
- Nine unique models
- Wide ranging power outputs from 125 to 2200 W per channel
- Exclusive VPL™ (Voltage Peak Limiter) matches channel output to load
- Bridgeable in channel pairs
- Network monitoring and control via NomadLink® and DeviceControl software (NLB 60E required)
- Low-Z (2-16 ohms) or High-Z (70 V or 100 V) output selectable per channel
- Selectable input gain
- Craftsman-built in Kungsbacka, Sweden