Lab.gruppen & Lake Worldwide Service
Lab.gruppen and Lake products are designed and manufactured to meet the industry’s highest quality standards. They are built to provide many years of continuous and reliable operation, with only minimal maintenance required by the user. However, as with any electrical or mechanical device, inadvertent operator error or operation under unusually extreme conditions can result in component failures.
Technical Assistance and Service
If you think that your Lab.gruppen or Lake product needs service or repair, please use the search function below to find a local service provider (after reviewing the fault finding check list below). If no such listing is available please contact your local Lab.gruppen or Lake dealer or distributor or contact Lab.gruppen and Lake service directly by email, fax (+46 300 56 28 99) or phone (+46 300 56 28 30). In any case, please have all basic information available: product type and model number, serial number and a description of the defect and symptoms.
To help prepare for the return of your Lab.gruppen or Lake product to the factory, please download this form.
Should your Lab.gruppen or Lake product malfunction or exhibit a defect, Lab.gruppen and Lake service personnel along with our global service partners are committed to providing the assistance you need to get your Lab.gruppen or Lake product back to work as fast as possible, and with minimal cost and effort for you.
Before calling for service, please review this check list to avoid unnecessary action:
- The product is connected to the proper mains voltage.
- The other connected devices in the signal chain are working properly (mixing console, loudspeakers, etc.).
- All external cabling is intact, connected, and in phase.
- The Lab.gruppen or Lake product is set up correctly. (Check the various controls and switches, such as gain, limiters, link/bridge, computer connections, etc.)
- The dust filters (if applicable) are clean and in place.
- The status of any warning or fault indication on the product LED’s or display. If any indicate unusual or abnormal conditions, please refer to the Operation Manual first. You might be able to isolate and solve the problem by analyzing and interpreting the status information.
Should your Lab.gruppen or Lake product still not work properly, please refer to the section above (Technical Assistance and Service) for the location of your nearest Service Center.