Automatic Dynamic Loudness Contouring (ADLC)
- Rational Power Management
- ISVPL (Inter-Sample Voltage Peak Limiter)
- BEL (Breaker Emulation Limiter)
- Under-Voltage Limiting (UVL™)
- True PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Class TD Output Stage
- Intercooler® Cooling System
- Lake Processing
- System Integrity Monitoring
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply
- Auto Load Sense (ALS)
- IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier
- Automatic Dynamic Loudness Contouring (ADLC)
- IntelliDrive Controller
- Cafe Software
- Nomad Link
Based on industry leading technology from TC Electronic, ADLC ensures a “fuller” and more comfortable listening experience.
Automatic Dynamic Loudness Contouring (ADLC) technology ensures a “fuller” and comfortable listening experience – especially at low perceived levels. Based on industry leading technology from TC Electronic, ADLC ensures that amplifiers make the best of what comes into the system regardless of output gain (or “volume”). At the limits of a loudspeaker’s SPL capability, the amplifier extends its useable range, keeping distortion at bay.
This dynamic processing automatically “eases off” at higher SPL so that the system maintains a consistent full-bandwidth sound with full impact at all listening levels.