BEL (Breaker Emulation Limiter)
- Rational Power Management
- ISVPL (Inter-Sample Voltage Peak Limiter)
- BEL (Breaker Emulation Limiter)
- Under-Voltage Limiting (UVL™)
- True PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Class TD Output Stage
- Intercooler® Cooling System
- Lake Processing
- System Integrity Monitoring
- Regulated Switch Mode Power Supply
- Auto Load Sense (ALS)
- IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier
- Automatic Dynamic Loudness Contouring (ADLC)
- IntelliDrive Controller
- Cafe Software
- Nomad Link
To assure uninterrupted service when pushed to extremes, the Breaker Emulation Limiter (BEL™) algorithm prevents tripping of mains breakers and enables defined power requirements.
To assure uninterrupted service when pushed to extremes, both PLM Series and D Series employ the proprietary Breaker Emulation Limiter (BEL™) algorithm (to prevent tripping of mains breakers) along with advanced peak limiting circuits that keep output devices inside operating tolerances and below the thermal protection threshold. With the BEL these amplifiers can be tailored to the available mains distribution without risking a tripped breaker.
The BEL can be configured with respect to both available breaker current and characteristics.