C Series 68:4
The C 68:4 delivers 4 × 1700 W at 4 ohms, making this amplifier powerful enough for the vast majority of demanding installed sound applications.
The C 68:4 delivers 4 × 1700 W at 4 ohms, making this amplifier powerful enough for the vast majority of demanding installed sound applications. Packaged in a compact 2U chassis, the C 68:4 sets a new standard for high power in an installation-dedicated amplifier.
C Series amplifiers are uniquely capable of adapting to a wide variety of demanding load conditions. Each channel has an individually configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL™), which allows the output to be optimized for any loudspeaker load – whether one massive subwoofer or a series of small 100/70 V loudspeakers. VPL works in combination with adjustable input gain to achieve maximum headroom regardless of input levels or output impedances.
Every C Series is ready for the NomadLink® network right out of the box. With NomadLink, key amplifier parameters are displayed via DeviceControl software, and remote control of channel mutes and power on/off is managed efficiently under network control.
Tech Spec Overview
- Unprecedented power density – Total output of 6800 W (4 ohms) in 2U
- Four channels – All channels bridgeable for 2- or 3-channel configurations
- Lo-Z or Hi-Z (70 V / 100 V) – Selectable per channel, normal or bridged
- Patented Class TD amplifier topology
- Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL) – Configurable per channel to optimize each output for connected loads
- Phoenix-type input connectors
- Screw terminal output connectors
- Comprehensive protection and warning – Excessive output current, DC, high temperature, very high frequency (VHF), short circuit, open load, mains fuse protection, and soft start
- Efficient and uniform Intercooler® cooling
- NomadLink® network ready