powerful, compact and fully featured standalone digital audio system processing with peerless credentials
The LM 44 provides a four input/four output analog configuration that is suited for a variety of system signal processing and routing applications. The LM 44 also provides 8 × 8 AES3 digital I/O and 4 × 8 Dante networked I/O, all with comprehensive signal routing to provide Dante break-in / break-out and failover functionality. Two LM 44 units may be stacked and linked to function seamlessly as a single 8 × 8 processor.
LM 44 provides the ultimate combination of input/output signal flexibility and fail-safe operation. Audio inputs are accepted via the Dante network as well as on connectors for AES3 digital and analog. Simple programming in Lake Controller allows multiple, user-configured automatic switching scenarios. For example, signals may be distributed over the Dante network, with an AES3 input source failing over to analog – and with the result automatically cascading to all Dante receivers. In addition, the LM Series’ dual-redundant network topology enables seamless switching in case of a problem on one Ethernet link.
LM 44 provides a total of eight input routers which can be independently configured with up to four input fail-over priority settings. And the output of any of these input routers can be patched directly to any analog, AES3 or Dante output – without using any of the valuable Module processing channels.
The advanced technology of Lake Processing provides unparalleled power to shape and optimize sound in a variety of environments, regardless of loudspeaker system, the venue size or acoustics, or the program material.
Tech Spec Overview
- Mix-matrix and system EQ between FOH console and loudspeaker system
- Line driver and system EQ for self-powered loudspeaker systems
- Inserted EQ for monitor systems
- Dante break-in/break-out
- Transmission system to and from FOH and stage L /stage R
- 4-in/4-out Lake® Processor
- Raised Cosine Equalization™
- Linear phase and classic crossovers
- LimiterMax™ peak and RMS limiters
- Maximum available delay of 2 seconds
- Analog with Iso-Float™ ground isolation
- 8-in/8-out Digital AES3 and Dante networked I/O
- Gigabit Dual Redundant Dante™ by Audinate® audio networking
- Daylight-readable display
- Dedicated Module Input and Output LED Metering
- Dedicated Module Input and Output mute buttons with LED
- Dynamic buttons and rotary encoder for parameter adjustment
- High quality A/D and D/A 24-bit conversion
- 96 kHz internal sampling frequency
- 32-bit floating point internal data path
- Full control via Lake Controller software application
- Software configurable GPIO