NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge
The NLB 60E NomadLink Bridge & Network Controller serves as the keystone hardware component in any NomadLink network for amplifier monitoring and control. It acts as the master controller for a subnet of as many as 60 Lab.gruppen C Series or FP+ Series amplifiers. Using the front panel keys and displays, the user can monitor critical functions as well as initiate power on/off commands. The NLB 60E also functions as a bridge between Lab.gruppen’s proprietary NomadLink network and a standard Ethernet LAN, allowing easy connection to a PC running DeviceControl software. With its multiple display views and intuitive graphical control, DeviceControl greatly enhances the power, flexibility and utility offered by the NLB 60E.
The NLB 60E front panel provides basic control of on/off and mute functions for the subnet, as well as indication of an amplifier fault on the network. For more powerful control and monitoring features, the NLB 60E serves as a bridge between the NomadLink network and an Ethernet LAN, connecting all subnets to a PC running Lab.gruppen’s proprietary DeviceControl software.
DeviceControl greatly extends the utility of NomadLink by providing a multi-view graphical interface with features for precise individual or grouped control of power on/off and channel mutes as well as detailed monitoring of key parameters with clear warning and fault indications. A Secure Connection feature includes password-protected lockout to prevent unauthorized changes to the configuration or control of the amplifier system.
Tech Spec Overview
- Provides a bridge between Ethernet LAN and the NomadLink network
- Controls and monitors a subnet comprising as many as 60 amplifiers
- Up to 480 amplifier channels accessible on a single subnet
- Direct, front-panel access to on/off functions for all connected amplifiers
- Front panel LED indicates fault condition on any connected amplifier
- Bright, white-on-blue, 2×16 character display
- Voltage sensing General Purpose Input (GPI)
- Contact closure General Purpose Inputs (GPI)
- 1U metal chassis
- Auto-sensing universal power supply